Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh Mrs.Henderson!


Today Twisters had a let's say, not to good game. But I am proud, because we tried. And as my teacher Mrs.Henderson says, "It is better to try and fail then to not try at all." I thought about that a lot in the game, and at the beginning I thought I was gonna blow! But then that Mrs.Henderson quote came in mind and it really changed my emotion and attitude. Another good quote form Mrs.Henderson is "Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is best!" When I was a forward today in the game I notice at the beginning I was good, towards the middle I was better, and at the end of being a forward I did my best. When I was defender, Tom {coach} yelled from the sideline yelling at me to put a little bit of pressure on the rest of the team. I yelled things such as , "Who wants the ball?" "First to!" and " Lets make the a everlasting game!" I am blessed to have Mrs.Henderson as a 5th grade teacher!

1 comment: