Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Holidays

Can you believe it is almost Christmas? I can't, it is coming quick this year and I am glad it is. I want to open my presents so badly. But don't get to in to opening presents or getting a new Ipod or something, focus on Jesus's birthday, for if he was never born we would not be born and get to celebrate Christmas and Winter. When I here someone say winter I think, Hot Chocolate, Snow, Cheer, Eggnog, Joy and Noel. When I here someone say Christmas I think, Jesus, Stockings, Presents, Christmas Trees, Christmas Lights and Family. The VanHoof family wishes you the best Holidays this year and encourage you yo give more than you receive!
  • Seasons Greetings
  • Happy Holidays and
  • Merry Christmas

Love,

The VanHoofs

No comments:

Post a Comment